Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A plan for my knitting WIPs

I need a plan for my knitting WIPs as well as my cross stitch WIPs. So in progress I have:

1. Juniper socks for Knitvent. I am on the second sock



2. White stuff scarf, just needs the pom poms to be sewn on
3. Afterthought heel socks, just need the heels to be knit
4. Gondola shawl - I need to add some beads to a row that I have already knit and then finish the last clue.
5. Inglis Raven Mitts by Ysolda Teague. Both mitts are half complete
6. Cables down the back socks. I am doing the heel flap on the first sock
7. Mini mania scarf. I will add one set of three rows from my Opal advent calendar in December.

I would like to get all of my knitting projects finished in 2016, ready for Little Bobbins' Christmas Eve socks cast on. Now back to my Woodland sampler cross stitch.




No comments: