I have 11 WIPs including my hugs tapestry cushion and a floral cushion in tent stitch, which I need to move into the same bag as my other WIPs. So firstly I have:
3. 12 days of Christmas to work on during November and December 2017
4. Xmas on Gingerbread Lane to work on during October 2017 as this one is nearer to completion.
5. Pretty Little London which has twelve ten stitch wide columns so I will do one column per month in 2017 as well as taking it on our cruise in March.
6. Holly Jolly Santa which is the smallest chart and which I am going to work on at my quilting group in December 2016.
7. Christmas Celebration sampler is a new purchase for which I don't gave the threads so this will be hibernating.
8. Merry & Bright is a new pattern which I took on our recent holiday and completed the first clue. The second clue is released in a week's time.
9. Woodland sampler will be completed this year as I have already done the date on the sampler.
10. Spring sampler to be worked on at my quilt group in January and February 2017. It is very nearly complete.
11. Once upon a time which I will sew each month and if I have already completed the relevant month, I will stitch two border squares.
1. I am going to unsubscribe from the temptation which is the Frosted Pumpkin on Facebook and Instagram
2. I am going to destash my stock of linen and aida immediately
3. In 2017 I am going to destash all of my threads that are not needed for these projects
4. My one remaining kit which hasn't been started is to be given to a friend on Wednesday. First I have to find it!
That feels much better. Now I need to do the same for my knitting projects.