Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tula Pink project bag

I haven't done much sewing this month so to get back into the swing of things, I decided to do a quick project. 

I cut into the Elizabeth Selfie by Tula Pink and paired it with some Essex linen from I want her stash. Add some Kam press stubs bought from Amazon and it was finished. There are some changes I would make when I make a blue version, but overall it was a success.

I also made a DPN cover in the leftover fabric. I added iron on interfacing to both projects to give them some extra body.

Ready to add my new 3S shawl started at the Fig Tree yarns knitting group that I went to on Friday for the second time.

Don't these stitch markers match the project bag beautifully.

No comments: