Wednesday, August 01, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Not much change this week, but I finished quilting two identical quilts for Val. also my Bee packets for August have been sent out and have started arriving at their destinations. I sent a fat quarter out of background out for two 12" blocks and there is already some concern that it won't be enough. I will wait and see.


New projects
None, but it's tempting to start the quilt shop stitchery Peg sent me this week.

Finished projects
None, but I should have one by next week.

Ongoing Projects:
The quilting of rainbow squares is almost finished and I hope it will be completed by Friday. It looks a bit sorry at the moment as it has felt pen markings all over it from previous attempts to quilt it, but they should come out in the wash. This is the quilt on my long arm with about one full row to go.


Looking at my list, I realise I also worked on Hopscotch and basted it on the long arm ready for some straight line stitching on my Bernina with the walking foot.

Back-Burner: Christmas stars
Hope Love and Friendship by Rosalie Quinlan
Hexy MF - Jenny has finished her hexagons so they will be ready to sew into rows next week.
Farmer's Wife

This week's stats:
New projects - 0
Completed projects - 0
Currently in progress - 6

No comments: