Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday 29 August 2012

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Not much change this week or should I say month.

New projects
I have made the ET block for my month of the FQR kinky bee and am waiting for the rest of the blocks to return to me, but everyone including me is waiting for my delivery of white on white. This block took much more background fabric than I had estimated.



Oh dear, I've just realised the Vintage holiday quilt along is another new project started since the beginning of the month. I have done eight out of the twelve blocks and am again waiting for more white on white to finish the blocks along with some Vintage Modern fabric.

Finished projects
None


Ongoing Projects:

The rainbow squares just needs the remainder of the binding sewn on. This should be a priority over the next few days / evenings.
Hope Love and Friendship by Rosalie Quinlan is over three quarters completed. Mainly done whilst I was on our cruise and I'm itching to finish it and embellish it with crystals.


I have completed seven Farmer's wife blocks this week including four today. Only three more to complete - 37 Flower pot, 67 pine tree and 43 garden path. I hope to get all of the blocks done and perhaps work on it at our UFO day at the end of September.









Back-Burner:

Christmas stars

Hexy MF - I'm getting together with Jenny tomorrow to layout our blocks and use the basting gun to baste them together ready for each of us to sew three rows each.

This week's stats:

New projects - 2

Completed projects - 0

Currently in progress - 8

1 comment:

Mrs.Pickles said...

very pretty!