Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween - 1

The last day of my staycation for one has arrived. Two airport runs to do today - Mum & Dad return from Mallorca at 2 and Nick and kids arrive back at about 8. Then it's on to Joanne and Brian's fright night. I cooked up a box of apples last night that Kitty gave me and as we're a bit tight for space in the freezer I used some of the apple for some scary spiced apple mini muffins for tonight's party. I think the scary ones might get left in favour of the plain ones. I need to set up my silhouette cutting machine to do some spider's web and spider tattoos to accessorise our witches' costumes.



Here's the first of the Basic Grey classes for the kit for the November crop. They go together very quickly. Do bring your photos as some of the rub ons and embellishments go over the photos. Warning - once stuck the chipboard elements don't come off!!

No comments: