Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday make - Samhain Dreams


I finished a thing yesterday and even framed it too with a charity shop find. This is my February UFO for our group challenge. This is Samhain Dreams by Barbara Ana from the 2022 fall edition of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher digital magazine.



I used the called for DMC threads apart from the metallic thread which I substituted for a Petite Treasure Braid thread PB04. I used a 32 count opal evenweave called Cirrus from Chromatic Alchemy.


What to work on next whilst waiting for the March UFO to be chosen? Should I work on Sew Happy or start one of the few remaining Prairie Schooler Santas? Both today and tomorrow are looking like full on days, so perhaps I'll just take Sew Happy to my Wednesday morning group and stitch a little more on it.











No comments: