Monday, March 09, 2020

March 2020 goals

This month's project for our group challenge is number 7. I have ordered fabric for this project from Oakshott Fabrics and found by accident some of the templates I had cut at the library. This is not a big project but I am virtually starting from scratch and two weeks of the month are taken up with eisteddfod adjudication and the exhibition as well as two days of workshops with visiting adjudicator, Philippa Naylor.


I also want to complete:
1. 2019 Prairie School santa - still almost finished
2. 1985 Prairie School Sampler
3. Tate Modern Quilt
4. February cottage from Country Cottage Sampler.

And keep with:
5. Bloomtopia - I am up to date and have started on the border as that's a double check on my counting.


6. Keep up with Alice in Wonderland stitch along with Satsuma Street
7. Mini series sew along with Giucy Giuce and Alison Glass which starts on 22 March. I am having buyers remorse as I ordered the paper patterns on pre-order rather than the pdf which I would have received immediately and it was cheaper.

In addition I need to make some progress on my Tula Pink Hex on the Beach as when it is picked for the group challenge, I want to have all of the units sewn, if not sewn together. I have scheduled in my to do list every week to prep one unit, stitch one unit and stitch two units together. I hope it isn't chosen until at least June or I will be in trouble!!

No comments: