Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WIP Wednesday


We are over half way through February and I thought it was time to review my progress for the month.


My plans were:
1. Finish the Carolyn Friedland tote as that was the number chosen for the JMQG challenge  Done


2. Finish QP BOM which just needs the binding sewn down  Also done


3. Finish stash buster quilt for donation to Quilts 4 Care Leavers  Also done - what?



4. Finish Prairie schooler 2019 Santa. In progress as I have just the sheep to stitch and that's white which I loathe.

5. Start and finish Prairie schooler 2018 Santa, well I started and am about 75% complete on the 1987 Santa, does that count?

6. Make a Luna Lapin - deadline - 15 February - Bunny made but the clothes are challenging me.

7. Keep up to date with the Bloomtopia sewalong - Yes, as you can see above, part 2 is complete.


No comments: