Monday, February 17, 2020

February finish - Squad Ghouls


This is Squad Ghouls by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery which was number 10 on my list of 12 UFOs for the Jersey Modern Quilt Group and APQS challenges in 2020. The number wasn't chosen for either of the challenges but I decided to start the fourth vignette of the little vampire for when the number was selected. However the recent stormy weather coupled with my hubby being at home, it was soon finished.

If you guessed that I am avoiding working on other projects, you'd be correct. I needed to finish Luna lapin for our Group meeting on 15 February, a tote pattern (now done) and bind another tote. None of them big projects but I was in avoidance mode.


As you can see I framed them myself using four frames purchased for the project at Michaels in Boston. Not bad for a first attempt to finish my own project.

I also started another Prairie Schooler Santa (1987) as the 2019 Santa has lots of white and that's about all I have to work on to complete the project. 1987 Santa isn't even on my list for this quarter. I need to focus and I can finish Luna, the tote binding and the 2019 Santa with not much more work. Wish me luck on keeping focussed.

No comments: