Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Everything in its place bag

I have completed my Everything in its place bag this morning. I have used two Tula Pink fabrics from Sewhot.co.uk with an Alison Glas fabric for the lining. I followed the Crafsty class with Annie Unrein which I bought when it was on sale with a 50% discount. It come with the pattern too. You can watch and rewatch the videos as many times as you need. 


My tips are to do exactly as Annie says as otherwise your zipper tags will come off. I used Bosal as my wadding and quilted it on my Handiquilter mid arm. I have some small pieces left so I must use them. 


I ran out of the vinyl so had to wait for an order to complete the project. Do use busy prints so the multiple rows of stitching are less noticeable.



I had the grey mesh left from the makeup bag that I made for my daughter and it matched perfectly with the Alison Glass fabric.



I love how the stripe looks gut straight and on the bias. You can never go wrong with a striped binding.


1 comment:

Marion said...

So glad to see this! I am working on the Catch All Caddy and I have a stripe binding and wasn't sure how it would look straight and then diagonal. This is so helpful and I feel I can proceed and it will all come out fine. thanks!