Sunday, January 07, 2018

Planning for 2018

I was lucky enough to win a copy of the 2018 Quilter's Planner and one of my big plans for 2018 is to tidy my work room. I am going to do it step by step. I am destashing as I come across items that I nolonger  want in my life. Perhaps they were gifts, prizes or rash purchases. I also have a lot of scrapbooking tools that I need to review.

My first task this month was to clear my desk so I am just left with my most used tools. Next I am going tidy my Ikea cart to house my current WIPs in the top and I am not sure what else. I also want to tidy my cutting station and wadding too.


I need to unpick wadding from quilt backing which is an easy and portable project to take to my Wednesday morning quilt group or when I have a spare ten minutes.

No comments: