Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February knitting

This month I decided to work on one pair of socks and the Snowmelt shawl by Helen Stewart.


I finished the socks quickly, which I knit two at a time. They have a small mock cable up the side of each sock. The wool is by Vickevira.

The Snowmelt shawl is a mystery knit along and I chose three turquoise / grey yarns from Life in the Long a Grass, The Knitting Goddess and Kate Selene.


There are five clues spread over five weeks. So far three clues have been released and I gave kept up so far. I find with knit alongside and sew alongside, that if I don't keep up, the projects get shelved. I need to insert a lifeline before starting clue four on Thursday.


I also need to block my January shawl now that I have finished all of my Eisteddfod entries.




No comments: