I finished quilting this on Sunday. It is a biggie at 70" by 88" and the maker couldn't find the fabric for the last border which would have made it even bigger. A number of us in our group made this quilt from Thimbleberries which came in three different colourways. I still have the pattern as I like the blocks and want to make some again.
I used a pantograph called Vine which picks up some of the patterns in the backing and some of the focus fabrics. It's all trimmed and ready to return to its maker at our Wednesday group. It's an all day session but I'm not sure which project to take to work on.