I feel like I'm going to be away from home for half of the next quarter and then we'll be straight into A level and GCSE results. Then hopefully we'll be making plans for Matthew to go to University.
I think I'll focus on quilts that need quilting as I hope to pick up some backings this weekend at the Quilt Guild in Leicester. Not that I've checked that they're open yet.
- Siblings Together 2 quilt
- Mani pouch which is virtually finished apart from the poppers
- Aviatrix quilt - the final border for which is in progress
- Japanese X and + from Stash Bee which is ready for quilting
- Orbit quilt - also ready for quilting
- Quilty Fun - I have some backing for this one
- Social tote
- Wishes quilt along - all blocks are finished so I need to do the border and put it together.