Sunday, January 29, 2012

UFO Day

I'm heading to Caesarea Quilters UFO day today. The first I've been to in a long time, but it's in my diary and I'm going. I plan to stitch the binding (already cut) on my Building Blocks quilt (already trimmed) which I quilted yesterday. This should in theory be a quick job. I also have to deliver Liz' Thrifty quilt which has one and a half rows still to do. I will do this once the rest of the family should be awake. Not "are awake" but "should be"!! They may think differently.

Once my binding is stitched on I will work on my first Swoon block made from Sweetwater's Hometown range.

I have just come across this sew along and I'm thinking that these stars would go nicely with the Fat Quarter Stars I'm making from the Flurry range by Kate Spain. What do you think?

Fresh Lemons Quilts Solstice Stars Series

No comments: