Sunday, January 01, 2012
2012 Finish along
I've been waiting impatiently to see what the first project is to work on for the Quilting Times and hoping it's not Number 1. It was revealed this afternoon and so the first project of my Finish along for this quarter is:
1. disappearing nine patch for CQ workshop
2. Cream and blue stars - already started to be unpicked and should be ready to start quilting again this weekend
3. 1930s table runner - half quilted
4. Tilda doll - Just in case I finish the others. No photo yet as I just can't find it. Perhaps I need to do some more tidying and it will surface. Found it whilst looking for candle wax!!
5. 2 from 1 - just needs brown border and quilting on the long arm