Sunday, May 22, 2011

May crop

Yesterday was our May prize crop. The date changed by a week because I had another event last week. This meant some of the regulars were missing, however had I kown in advance, we could have moved the crop forward by a week, if that would have suited more people. We did have a lovely but quiet day with Jennie and Liz winning the top prizes.

Here's one of my layouts from Sketch Support one page sketch 8. Unfortunately I left the sketch at home so had to go by memory and I hadn't uploaded it to my ipad. I replaced the 2 by 2 photos with flowers. The photo is actually a thank you message which is written beautifully on the reverse. I picked out the green from the vegetation and the blue from the girls' clothes.



Time to continue tidying my desk upstairs. Tidying the floor will be for another day. However I did finish the Ferbuary quilted hanging this morning. I've now got a week to complete the one for June. That might be a good project to France this weekend to quilt when we're in the hotel.

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh my gosh, you geocache! Me too. At least I used to before the baby and a bit afterward until I couldn't carry him on hikes anymore. (that shoulder thing.) That has been my first thought...am i EVER going to get to geocache again???

Look me up..cache name HBmamaG.
I just have done nothing in two years. :(