Saturday, January 09, 2010

Solo crop

The snow is looking fantastic but it meant we had to postpone today's crop. No-one wants to cancel this month's crop so I will try and re-schedule it with the venue on Monday.

I need to get the week 1 and 2 layouts completed for CZ's design your Life class. I had this one kitted out with photos already cropped to size, but it's still taken an hour to put together. Not sure why.



The lesson this week was on asymmetry and I dug out more old papers. Used up all the red velvet ric rac and could put my hands on the buttons. Tidy has a lot going for it. Or should I say tidier. Still a long way to go, especially as I have a large box of crop kits and prizes on the floor. Thanks to Joanne for putting the kits together and donating some of the prizes. Still haven't found my Gogo wallhanging or sissix fun serif alphas.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This is a super layout Matthew looks so handsome, everything just sits nicely on the page.