Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spring is here

Love the new spring kit from http://www.houseof3.com/ And if you're quick it's now free to download. We're all up early today. Matthew is doing the De la Salle walk today. Last year he did a creditable 12 miles as we were leaving to go to Egypt the following day. This year he initially hoped to do 24 and according to Elizabeth he wants to do 36. I can see us having to walk with him later!! It's all very well run and has been going for many decades. When I was 17 I did 18 miles and then participated in a table tennis tournament in the evening. Wish Matthew luck.

I have a layout done of my Weakest Link appearance which I will photograph when it's light. I just need to re-adhere an element. I also bought a lovely wire photo display yesterday from the Gooseberry Bush which I hope Nick will hang soon but I will share with you later.

No comments: