Thursday, April 02, 2009

15 miles in 4 hours 45


Going down hill into Greve De L'Ecq means Matthew's caught up some time but going up hill to checkpoint 6 is going to be hard.


I've finished my hybrid layout and I'm really pleased with it. Jessica Sprague's instructions are second to none as her videos take you through step by step and shows you her computer screen. You can stop the video as you repeat the steps and rewind when you don't quite get it right!! Jessica suggested matte photo paper. I opted for Jessops satin and I really like the texture. However I need to buy some more printer ink.

Next I'm going to try the challenge at http://www.stampwithus.blogspot.com/ whilst waiting for the next call. Matthew asked me if I knew where his friend Douglas is ???? And how would I know? Telepathy?

No comments: