Sunday, March 15, 2009

March crop



Here's the first two layouts I did at the crop yesterday. Two more to come tomorrow.

The photos have been printed for the first layout for some time and came to the top of the pile at the same time as this kit Joanne bought me for my birthday last year. I thought the papers went well with Fiona's top. In theory the layout went together quickly!! I've even used some more Fastenator bars.

I now have my favourite items in a basket on my desk together with other items that I just need to use. Now that they're in view, they're being used up slowly. I've been sorting my cardstock today and even most of my carstock scraps are sorted by colour in a ziplock bag in the same cropper hopper as the full sheets of cardstock. I've even found the Egypt themed cardstock from Club Scrap that I wanted to use up last year but couldn't find!!

Second is Red Nose Day which uses the dotted Heidi Swapp mask on a background of swiss dot black Bazzill. I spotted the felt ribbon in a box of threads I'd brought to the crop for Joanne to use, so I'm definitely using it up. Add a half sheet of busy Rouge de Garance paper that I won some time ago and it's almost done.

No comments: