Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm back

Where from you may ask. For the last two weeks I've been focussing on finishing a quilt for a wedding gift for my best friend, Jean. The wedding was on Saturday at Hotel l'Horizon and I finished the quilt yesterday. I had it washed this morning to remove the markings and here it is. I need to add a label which is my job for tonight's Caesarea Quilters meeting and then wrap it and deliver it to Jean's home.

Today I've been working through my pile of piles and the desk is looking much clearer. I hav even photographed some layouts ready to show you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Sue, your quilt is exquisite!! It must be really amazing to see in person. I'm sure it will be treasured by your friend.

Welcome back to the land of the living. :)

Lorraine said...

Lucky Duck Jean what a gorgeous Quilt I do hope she will treasure it.

Lorraine said...

Lucky Duck Jean I do hope she will treasure it.