Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching up








Here are a few layouts from the last two crops. The colours are a little poor but most of you have seen them in real life. The time for sax is a grey background but doesn't look like it. I must keep up and file these soon, as I reprinted the photos of Elizabeth playing her new sax because I had fogotten that I'd already scrapped them. Never mind I will file them a la Stacy Julian for use some time in the future.

I have added a blog list on Ching's recommendation which automatically tells you when the blog was last updated. Very clever and very useful

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, you have been busy!! I haven't seen the light - pesky lighting! lol

They're all lovely Sue! Its fun watching your children grow. They're not so little looking anymore.