Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Late spring clean



I enjoyed the crop last weekend. Nice to try out the Coredinations cardstock having read so much about it. Did I mention there's a small prize involved? Please bring your finished creation to the September crop and if you missed the crop, I have some cardstock left to share, drop me a line. Here is a link to the YouTube video to show what can be done with this magic cardstock. You can't bleach this cardstock, I tried and failed ;)

I have been starting a tidy of my workroom and can now see half of the carpet. I found two more layouts that I did at the Scrapagogo retreat. I must sort out an album for the Egypt layouts so that I don't duplicate any layouts. I've probably completed more than I realise. I know there is one more double layout in progress and one I completed at the crop. I haven't got to that bag yet in my tidying process!!

No comments: