First my camera has an error whilst we were away, which mysteriously disappeared yesterday, then I couldn't download all the photos from last week. Once I'd downloaded the photos via my printer, I started to print. Funny band on the photos so ran nozzle checks etc, now photos are printing out green. I guess my printer has come to the end of its useful life which is a shame as it has been well loved.
So in desperation I have uploaded some photos to Snapfish and have to keep my fingers crossed they arrive before Friday when I go to Gogogetaway. I would like to print off some of the photos Nick has scanned from his slides, but my computer didn't like the size of the files, so I moved to Nick's computer. I then discover part of the problem is Snapfish doesn't like TIFF files, so I've converted a couple to jpg and added them to the Snapfish order. i will attempt to do the ohters I want tonight.
Here are two layouts from last week's crop. I still need to finish the journalling on the Komombo layout. I had to change the title once I realised I had the name of the wrong temple. This was a layout from the new Pagemaps book.
Have started my May layout for Shimelle's monthly calendar class but am thwarted by my lack of printer.