Saturday, May 10, 2008

My new computer

Thanks to Nick I have my new computer as my old one wasn't coping very well, I think it's memory was going. Also localdial has been having a few problems yesterday too. So at 6 o'clock this morning I couldn't get on the internet so I pulled out a file from last week's crop and completed a layout. I used some of the lovely felt brads Joanne bought me from Queen & Co. I had a threaded needle with red floss on my desk so I did a bit of stitching too. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for the reveal as my camera batteries are flat because I pinched a pair of batteries for my mouse.



I'm hoping my plea for help to my favourite brother will mean I'm soon fully functioning as I don't have my outlook address book atm and I can't e-mail anyone.

No comments: