Thursday, April 26, 2007

Still tidying

It's sunny but cool today. Nick hasn't yet left for work but I've been to the Post Office and returned some dies to Lorraine. A good start to the day.



I still need to unpack my bags from last weekend's crop. Here are two layouts I did at the crop. The first I added a title to yesterday (thanks Lorraine for your fun serif) and the playing cards (thanks Jenny). I'm loving the lowercase fun serif as much as the uppercase.







This layout was completed on Saturday, but the chipboard letters had come off. SO much for being self adhesive.

I think I've done a layout with all four Scrap Room kits this month, so will enter the "Get more pages done" challenge and unpack my bag from the crop.

Don't forget it's cybercrop weekend. I think I feel a trip to M&S coming on tomorrow.

No comments: