Sunday, March 11, 2007

Saturday crop

Great crop, thanks to everyone who was able to make it. Great turn out. I was surprised to find when I came home and unpacked that I'd almost finished two double pages and two single pages. I have now finished the Halloween - Disneyland Paris and have submitted that to Creating Keepsakes as it is a Becky Higgins sketch for publication. creating keepsakes link I'm unlikely to be published, but it's worth a try. I can't therefore post it here so I will bring it on Tuesday. I also completed my patchwork layout which is for the TSR newsletter.

I have completed the simple Bathtime layout with some yellow ducks (thanks as always Lorraine) and cut a title on my craft Robo for the sketch #3 from nycscraps class.



And I mustn't forget Happy Birthday Lorraine

No comments: