Monday, May 01, 2023

Monday make- sewing ham


 I have been participating in a free challenge called Confident Capsule Collection challenge which is a warm up for another class with Sew Confident. There were three elements to the challenge:

1. Your sewing set up and useful tools. As a result of sewing hams for pressing being mentioned I found a free tutorial here and set about making one straight away. It's very solid and filled with leftover wadding not sawdust or similar. I may make another for my daughter and send it to her unstuffed.

2. Visualisation I visualised my fabric from Guthrie and Ghani made into a Stevie dress with my completed strawberry bag on holiday in Turkey.

3. Mood board using Canva. I utilised my vision from the second challenge to make my mood board and it has encouraged me to get out my half completed strawberry bag. It is the square cross body bag by Zeriano.




No comments: