Wednesday, May 31, 2023

June 2023 plans


Just a one day trip to London planned for this month and ten days at home by myself as hubby has gone to the UK, so potentially plenty of opportunities to stitch.

1. The Trinket sewalong comes to an end this month and I have just five more blocks so stitch so would like to finish the piece this month.

2. 2010 Prairie Schooler Santa (UFO Challenge no 6) of which I have just two in the series left to stitch 

 

3. Ruby the Raccoon by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery which I started in April

4. Whale Hello There by Hands on Design from the Polar Plunge series. I started this one in April but was sidetracked by another project. I also have the finishing pieces coming from Fat Quarter Shop very soon along with two more of the patterns. The final pattern will be a fundraising pattern released on Hands on Designs website.


5. Alpen bag for which I'm just waiting for a 1.5" slider.


6. Sew Happy by Lori Holt is complete but I need to sew on some buttons and take it to be framed.

Additionally I have a client quilt to go on my longarm and mini blocks for the sampler to be stitched every Monday.

No comments: