Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Cataloguing your Accuquilt dies



I catalogued most of my dies when I was procrastinating and should have been doing something else. I thought that I would share how I did it. I have also asked local friends to do the same so that I can put together a catalogue of our dies so we can share them.

Go to Accuquilt.com and Sign up for an account (green button top right) and then sign in. Then go to AQ Circle account and choose Product Library. You can also do the same thing on the Accuquilt app. Then click on the + Register Product.


Both on the app and the website, you then take the five digit code from the end of each die and enter the number, press return and it adds it to your library. I did find some products weren't in their database so I need to go back and report those to Accuquilt. If you have boxed sets each die of the set has a unique product number.

To make a catalogue, I then selected show 100 entries on the website and cut and paste the results into an Excel spreadsheet.



I was very pleased to have gone through this exercise as I found a die I wanted as a single die but which was in one of the boxed sets that I already owned. Another benefit is a much tidier shelf in my cupboard with room for more dies.


No comments: