Wednesday, May 24, 2023

WIP Wednesday - trinket week 8


 

This week is week 8 of the Trinket SAL with Alison Glass. The bonus block has been released and I love the opportunity it presented to fussy cut an apple for the centre.


Week 7's blocks were Things 1 to 5 and now they're grouped together there's a lot of orange. I love the purple / pink background to the arrow. This is the latest Halloween collaboration from Ruby Star Society which hits shops next month. I don't really like the tent any more than I did last time I stitched it.


Week 8's blocks are very blue and pink. I love the diamond and its facets and the fussy cut strawberry. The envelope contains two fabrics from a scrap bag from Olive & Flo Handcraft. Week 9 is a bonus week so I should probably start thinking about how I'm going to combine all of these blocks into a quilt.

No comments: