Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday Make - May basket

 

I knew where the packs I'd put together for A Year of Celebrations by Hands on Design, but to be honest the packs don't seem to be complete, and they are in complete disarray. A job for another day. The May pattern was over 50% complete and it is small, but it took longer than expected to complete. I am disappointed that there is little difference in colour between the two pinks - Weeks Dye Works Chablis and DMC 605. Though that might be my fault as the called for floss was 3688 not 605.

I hunted down the other months that I had already stitched, and I can tell you that I am completely disappointed that I've only stitched three. Perhaps there are more hiding away that need to be found. I hope so. For now the completed patterns are being stored with the other months waiting to be stitched.




No comments: