Wednesday, October 06, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Nantes edition




There’s not a lot of crafting going on here as we are in France for a week but I did start our trip with a quick visit to pour l’Amour du Fil in Nantes.

Wonderfil had a stand and had invited Alison Glass to the show, so I had to take my trinket sewalong quilt to photograph with the original. I was beyond thrilled when Alison approached me and greeted me by name. 


There were lots of displays by other designers but many were unmanned stands. They were inspiring nonetheless.



I also met up with my friend Pippa and her daughter Amelia and we handed over some Uk goodies for her and her family in the car  park. 


I did a little shopping at the show and bought a metre of black and white stripe and 20 half yard cuts of Alison Glass fabric at half price. 



A highlight of our stay was a ride on the mechanical elephant which had been on my bucket list.

No comments: