Friday, October 08, 2021

We're home

 



Still no sewing going on here but it's only 10am and we were up at 5am UK time to catch the ferry home from France. The stars aligned and the boat left early, arrived early and we had our Covid tests on arrival and left the port at the time the ferry was scheduled to arrive.


I made a few purchases whilst away and thought I'd share them today. Firstly gifts from Pippa. Till roll and US sized paper. I was puzzled by the till roll but apparently I need to look at this video


This was the first of two purchases at Pour l'Amour du Fil, a half yard bundle of 20 fabrics from Alison Glass for 95 Euros (about £80) and I've now put my new sticker to my sewing machine.


I also purchased the black and white striped fabric at the show ready to make my test quilt for Chasing Tigers. The rest of my haul was from Tissus Mondial near the new Leclerc and Lidl in St Gregoire, Rennes. The zips are for another wallet for me as are the snaps.

Time to get some sewing in.





No comments: