Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Finish - Coney Island Quilt

 


I have been testing the Coney Island Quilt for Sally Davies (Chasingtiger on Instagram) using the leftovers from the spooky sampler kit with a black on white spotted print from stash and a black and white stripe purchased at Pour l'Amour du Fils. Even the grey spotted backing was from stash. I recently tidied up and updated the labels for my stash of 108" wide backings, so that process was rewarded by finding this backing quickly.


The binding is the same black and white stripe from Riley Blake Designs and I used a pantograph from Anne Bright Designs called Nightmare which was just perfect. No overstitching and not too dense.


The pattern will be released in a few days so either follow me or Sally on Instagram for the full details. Once again I'm amazed at what I can finish, if I just focus on one project at a time!! Next to be worked on is the Fractured Skull.

No comments: