Monday, October 04, 2021

October 2021 plans

I have a trip to France and a retreat coming up in October as well as pattern testing for a UK designer, so I'm not sure what I'll achieve this month.

1. Two minimalist wallets for friends. I plan to kit these up ready for retreat




2. Spooky Sampler. This also needs to be prepped for retreat but I have made a few blocks already. 

3. 2016 Prairie Schooler Santa. I will take this to France but don't expect to make much progress until we're back



4. Casserole Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman. another retreat project which has a lot of cutting out. I may do some of the cutting out whilst we're in France as we're taking the car and there will be plenty of room for a mat and fabric.

5. Coney Island Quilt - pattern test and I'm hoping to use the fabrics left over from Spooky Sampler. This has an October deadline

6. Write Go Big Baby Bear pattern




No comments: