Friday, October 01, 2021

September 2021 achievements

I achieved more in September than August but not necessarily on planned projects. My pattern has still not been finalised, but needs to be with the magazine by mid November so will need to be done this month.

I did finish:

1. 2017 Prairie Schooler Santa 




2. And 2008 Prairie Schooler Santa, bringing my total to 14 out of 38 years stitched. 




3. ATW BOM for September



4. A second pair of shortie pyjamas


5. Christmas Cheer by Corinne Sovey

6. Christmas wreath was made into a cushion. Pattern by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery




7. September UFO - Poppy Treffy tea towel




I also started several projects including Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana which is going to be a long term work in progress with  a plan to complete half a layer a month for a Christmas 2022 finish.


No comments: