Wednesday, September 09, 2026

September 2026 UFO challenge

 


This is probably my UFO challenge piece with the most work to be done and what I had done, I soon found was one stitch out. It is summer by Barbara Ana ddesigns. My counting is not the best. I decided that I needed to focus on this piece as daily goals were not working for me. On Saturday I worked across the bottom of the piece to the base of the neck It is not quite complete, but I am added to it whilst working on the face when I had half a thread left.


On Sunday I worked on the face and hair and some thread colours are complete which is exciting. Once this summer lady is finished, the four seasons will be complete and ready for framing. I am planning to start on the strawberries on top of the head. I have two customer quilts ready to be quilted this week and I can put some more stitches in whilst the computerised machine does it thing.

No comments: