Monday, September 11, 2023

September 2023 plans

 As we are away in Scotland for 11 days, I shouldn't expect too much of myself. There are a few items brought forward from August and I don't know which of my projects will be picked or our UFO challenge. Hopefully one I've already completed.


My top priority has to be writing the pattern for Make Modern Magazine. The photographs have been taken so I just need to get on with the writing.

2023 collector's heart is my travelling project but I'm not sure I'll get a lot of time to stitch when we're in Scotland.


Tilly and the Buttons Stevie dress will be stitched on whilst in Glasgow but I'm expecting a lot to get it finished there.


Two cushions from shirting for my son's new home as my husband will visit him early in October.




No comments: