Monday, March 06, 2023

Monday mail

 I had two craft deliveries last week. One I was expecting and the other I’d forgotten about.


The first to arrive was my participation patch from Alison Glass. I think the finisher pin is due to arrive later.


The next delivery arrived very promptly and was two patterns, threads and fabric from Peakside Needleworks. The first pattern is Mend by Hands on Design and is a Sewalong (SAL) with 141 Designs, I think. I bought the pattern and threads but I need to look for 28 count fabric in  my stash.


The second pattern, also by Hands on Design is the seasonal Mad for Plaid, and it is also a SAL. It looks like a nice small size. I am hoping Peakside get in the finishing piece for a quick finish. The threads used are by Cosmo, of which I have a small stash but none of them match the required colours. I have extracted some DMC instead from my stash and ordered the rest from Ebay to be delivered later this week.




I am continuing to document my kitted-up projects  in my Lori Holt Cross Stitch journal. My buying is getting out of hand and I think I will have to commit to finishing three projects before purchasing one pattern. However, I have been very successful in destashing charts that I've stitched or have fallen out of love with.


No comments: