Friday, December 02, 2022

November 2022 finishes


Two retreats in one month seems to have given me more finishes than I had expected. My first finish was this rice bag to help with my dry eyes. There was no way I was paying for one when I could whip one up with pretty fabric and use up some of the inedible brown rice in our store cupboard.


Next was the 1997 Prairie Schooler Santa.


Mini series SAL blocks were turned into a mat for the top of a chest of drawers to match the 2020 project which tops my bedside table.



One of my many Barbara Ana WIPs was Floral Dreams which is now complete and waiting to be framed.


The It's Trashion darling project from the Sew Quirky Mystery box.


Jarrah sweater by Megan Nielsen

I have just finished Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana and have even taken it to the framer.


No comments: