Sunday, July 08, 2018

Not quite the light at the end of the tunnel

However progress has been made on my Christmas on Gingerbread Lane by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I ran out of the pale pink last week, but a few clicks later I had ordered just the one skein and it was soon with me.



My plan was to finish the countdown to Xmas panel by the end of week 2 and I worked on that at my morning quilting group on Wednesday so it is already finished.


And by the end of week 1, I wanted the Noel house finished. It is now finished and I am working on the second house of three so I am ahead of schedule for the time being. However the final house panel has had almost no work done on it ever, so I will need the remainder of the month if I want to finish it in July.


Today I would love to stitch the cute penguin which appears to the right of the girl.



No comments: