Monday, June 09, 2014

ST2 June 2014

Teresa is the last bee mama for this first year of Siblings Together 2. Half of us have signed up for another year, so if you would like to participate in this stash busting bee making quilts for the charity Siblings Together, let me know and I'll pass your details onto our bee mama Teresa.
 

 For this trip around the world block, I dug into my box of scrap strips from FQR 2013. We swapped 18" strips which were all 2.5" wide, perfect for this block which was trending at the time.


These quilts will end up in the hands of children so bright fabrics fit the bill perfectly.

 
I also picked prints with pictorial designs such as the flowers, princess adornments dolphins and stars.


This quilt is going to look great when it's finished. I made an extra block in case anyone is unable to complete a block this month.

No comments: