Tuesday, February 02, 2010

LOAD version 2.10

Layout a Day (LOAD) is back. I finished this old layout which only needed some journalling. I hadn't received any of the LOAD e-mails so once that was sorted I uploaded my first layout. Reading the discussions on the LOAD flickr board, there was also a layout a Day challenge in October, not sure how that one passed me by.



Still have a head full of cold and also intermittent earache. That has affected my enthusiasm to get things done, so finishing old layouts may be all i achieve in the next few days to keep up with the LOAD challenge. I can also fall back on my Design Your Life assignments. I still haven't finished one Week 2 assignment which probably won't ever happen, so I now need to move on to week 5 as week 6 starts Thursday.

No comments: