Tuesday, December 08, 2009

December crop

Catching up today. A busy day with a little service for Beaulieu feast day for Beaulieu alumni and friends. No idea where Kathryn was as she was meant to be there. Then girls have a half day so E's friend came with us to do a quick Co-op shop. Quick trip to see Val en route to the consultant as E has some toys she wants to sell. After consultant some time to put our feet up before M comes home and it's time to head to music. Last thing for the day is a committee meeting which is a shame as I had an invite to a charity do at Royal Yacht in which E's best freind is performing.




Only a week until the deadline for the Scrapagogo challenge and I know they have 10 entires so far - two posted here belonging to Maureen and Jenny, five in my previous post and Chloe, Margaret and Liz have also done their pages. Very good odds of winning a fabulous prize.


I also finished 3 of my pages from the Scrapagogo event. The last one I'll keep for New Year's day to quiz my father and aunt about who is who in the heritage photo.

No comments: