Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gran Canaria


Instead of going to quilting today, I stayed in and finished some sewing, pulled this layout together and tidied, dusted and vacuumed in my craft room. I wouldn't say it's tidy, but it's certainly tidier and you can see more of the floor.

The above layout uses some of the Rouge de Garance papers I won a couple of years ago. I split the prize with Joanne as there was two of everything and I still have loads left. The papers are very bold and I find them challenging to use. But when you find the right photos to complement the papers, they don't require much embellishment. I even used some Fastenator bars as they were on the windowsill.

I came across this month long crop Boot Camp bluebazaar.com.au in which the aim is to make 25 layouts, use up stash, try out different techniques and based on themes and sketches given. The sketches are from the pagemaps.com website and I've used several of those used in the Boot Camp before.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This page looks so fresh with the lovely summer blue colour and works well on this layout.