Monday, May 07, 2007

Boomerang finished

Yes, the layout I started about a month ago is finished. I added some clear Foofala buttons to the flowers having stamped with a flourish on the reverse with Stazon and threaded through some tiny pink ric rac. This was a class from

Another sketch from nycscraps, which we did for the Scrapsupply challenges. This was stitching. I loved the effect of the stitching on Joanne's Jersey Jam layout and had a go myself. It didn't take too long to do.

I'm putting away my scrapping stuff this morning and doing some patchwork. I think this evening I'll break out my albums to put away some of the layouts I've done this month.

No comments: