Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Scrapaholics November 2006

I thought I'd start a blog to spread the Scrapaholics news as I can't seem to send pictures of layouts to everyone as the files are sometimes too big. So here's the November news:

November kit

Here's a layout done by Sarah. The November kit is using GLITTER. The contents include:
1 x White card
1 x Blue card
1 x Green card
1 x Arctic Frog Fleece Mittens
1 x Arctic Frog Ski Parka
Piece of white satin ribbon
1 x bag of lush Crystal Glitter
3 x Snowflake charms

So dig out those skiing photos. If you don't have skiing photos you can use the papers for children's activities - particularly those who have boys.


The November meeting is on Tuesday, 14 November at La Pouquelaye Community Centre from 7.30 pm. Please let me know by 24 Ocotber if you would like a kit.

Saturday crop
Before our next evening meeting there is a crop on Saturday, 4 November at the Eastern good Companions Club in St Clement. The cost will be £5 per person. Again please let me know by 24 October if you are coming as we're away at half term.

I am going to place another Bazzill order next week so please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to order for you.

St Peter's Garden Centre
This month's theme is harvest so do enter as there weren't many entries last month. The monthly prize is £50 to spend at the garden centre with an overall prize and runner up in December.

No comments: